Who we are?
Whether be it A Class, B Class, C Class if it is not controlled or extinguished at the very early stage as we have seen & knowing that a slight mistake causes big accident & leaving behind very damaging result to our Life, Property, Wealth.
To increase the public awareness of fire prevention methods as well as to revolutionize the fire extinguishing market we by introducing first time in India are simple to use, effective and cutting-edge products.
Improve Quality of Life of people with SAFE, INNOVATIVE & ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS to the nation and countries https://www.umarkets.com/ in the region.
Safety & Reliability Product: safety, quality assurance, and brand reliability.
We are well backed up by a strong team of qualified and dedicated experts who have vast understanding in their respective area and of related technicalities involved in the process. Their extensive knowledge helps us to carry out every job with extreme efficiency, thus minimizing every possibility for any defect from their end. Our procuring experts are proficient enough and try their best to offer an invincible line of products that are high on every aspect of dependability and safety.
Being a quality centric company, we are focused to offer every client quality range of products passed through extensive testing parameters. as per the requirements of our valued clients. We strongly accept that total client satisfaction is the final payoff that an organization can cherish. We are also alert to the sensitivity of our domain, therefore, we try our best to offer only that products that have sturdy construction and corrosion resistance.
TG Fire Fighter, it is an extinguisher with a proven outstanding efficiency that anybody can use the regardless all of age or gender. This product established an approval (KF108-2) for (All-class fire/1unit/a set of 4 pcs.) by Korea Testing and Research Institute click this link for Chemical Industry.
Works outstandingly well at any temperature ranging from -20 ~ 80c.
(Korea Fire Institute of industry & Technology)
- UL (underwriters Laboratories Inc.)_USA Jan.2003
- FM Approvals ( Factory Mutual Approvals)_USA Oct.2006
- LPC (Loss Prevention Council )_UK Mar.1999
- BRE ( Building Research Establishment Ltd.)_UK Oct.2004
- SSl (Scientific Services Laboratory)_Australia Oct.1999
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization)_Australia Dec.2006
- PSB ( Product Service Bureau Corp.)_Singapore Aug.2005
- Nation Supervision & Test Center for Fire Electronic Product Quality _China Feb.1999
- Shanghai Fire Research Institute for Fire Protection_ChinaJun.2004
- Sichuan Fire Research Institute of MPS_China May.2006
- Tianjin Fire Research Institute of MPS_China Oct.2006
- SP (SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden)_Sweden Aug.2007
- Fire Research Center_Japan Dec.2007
- PT.Sucofindo_Indonesia Dec.2009
- CFS (Chinese Fire Protection Safety Center)_Taiwan Apr.2012
- SIRIM (SIRIM QAS International SDN BHD)_Malaysia Sept.2010
- PDFFR (Vietnam Police Deparment of Fire Preventation, Fighting and Rescue)_Vietnam Nov.2011